Instructions on withdrawal
Right of withdrawal for customer
(A consumer is any individual who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that cannot substantially be considered to be part of their activities as a business or as a self-employed individual.)
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period of 14 days start from the day on which you or any third party designated by you, other than the carrier, takes physical possession
- of the goods if you ordered one or more articles within one single order and the article(s) is/are delivered in one single delivery;
- of the last article if you ordered several articles within one single order and these articles are delivered separately.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (TAVARLIN GmbH, Schoenberger Weg 13, 60488 Frankfurt am Main, Germany, phone: +49 (0)69 76 80 56 987 0, fax: +49 (0)69 76 80 56 987 6, e-mail: email@example.com) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
For your withdrawal you may fill out our online form and send it to us by post, fax or e-mail: :
You may also use the following model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
|I/We hereby give notice that I/We withdraw from my/our contract of sale of the following goods/for the provision of the following service:|
|order number resp. item name and, if known, item number
|Name and address of customer:||
|city, date and customer signature ( only if this form is notified on paper)|
Send us your withdrawal
|per post to:||TAVARLIN GmbH
Schoenberger Weg 13
|by fax to:||+49 (0)69 76 80 56 987 - 6|
|by e-mail to:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Please return the goods to:
IVB Direktmarketing GmbH
c/o TAVARLIN GmbH
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion and expiry reasons
No right of withdrawal from the contract exists with regard to contracts for
- the supply of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacturing of which an individual choice or instruction by the consumer is decisive, or of goods that are clearly tailored to the consumer's individual needs;
- the supply of perishable goods or of goods the use-by date of which would be easily exceeded.
The right of withdrawal from the contract expires early in the case of contracts for
- the supply of sealed goods that are unsuitable for returning due to health protection or hygiene reasons once their sealings have been removed after delivery;
- the supply of goods if, due to their nature, the goods have become inextricably combined with other goods after delivery.